Friday, March 20, 2009

New blogkin 2 ((:

Another new blogskin?
HAH.
I guess I don't trust blogskin.com already.
Because the pictures they use are all uploaded into photobucket.
And then there's error.

So, I decided to design my own blogskin.
HAH, there it is, after 3 hours of hardwork.
I rather like doing html, its quite fun..
but the process is hectic, like making the pictures looks in order.

Here's the process of how it is made:

The original template:









After putting the box and some editings:


















Then I put in the dogs pictures!:









Then use picnik to add in the header:









Picnik is a really good website, easy to use and good for editing pictures.
you can add text, shapes on to your pictures,
change your pictures effects and create framebox!
So its really nice for those who likes to edit pictures. :D

No comments: