Saturday, March 7, 2009

Confidence Booster!

OKAY, here's what I found on the net.

Here are 5 Things you can instantly do to get a confidence boost:

(1) Fake it till you make it; Act as if you are confident and before you realize it your acting it becomes the real confidence you seek.

(2) Focus on the task and not the crowd; by focusing on what needs to be done be it giving a speech or negotiating a deal your confidence come flooding back because you are an expert on what you do.

(3) Visualize yourself carrying out the task; there is power in visualization, see yourself confidently stepping up to the podium or confidently facing a potential prospect and before you know it you are acting out what you visualized.

(4) Smile; a smile can do you a lot of good when you are feeling a bit under, before you realize it people are smiling back and you are back on track.

(5)Reaffirm your self belief; Take a deep breath and reaffirm your self belief, self talk can make a great deal of difference.

credit: http://ezinearticles.com/?Losing-Confidence?-5-Things-You-Can-Immediately-Do-to-Regain-It&id=1320821

And I seriously need confidence booster for my piano.
Had my exam at feb, I guess i'm not suitable for performing.
I was real nervous and get my scales wrong, that that was my worst exam ever.
Even playing in church, I can't imagine when I played well at home, I still got slips at church.
Where can I get my confidence from?
Today, I had my piano lessons, somehow unconsciously, I thought of giving up on piano.
I just couldn't get over the exam but my passion is still there.
I don't have any confidence in taking the next grade exam.


Next thing: Gotta get very busy for FYP. Going back to school for three days to settle FYP stuffs.Ohya, next week my group have to do ice cream for the yu ren sheng and principal to try. HAH! TOTAL sians.


ANYWAY!!! I'll be going to the IT show at suntec city next week, sat.
I can't wait to get my new mp3.
I'm giving my mum my old player so she can listen to her songs!

Going off to read mangas.
I don't care if I'm addicted to it! (:

so see ya!

No comments: