Monday, March 16, 2009

COOL!

Hey guys! I'm back.
Let's have some updates on what's going on.

SAT:
I went to IT show with my sisters,
ONE word: SARDINES.
yes, its a lot of people, we were squashed with the crowd of fishes.
well, partly because that's the peak hour time.

hmm, i wanted to get a new mp3 player, i mean, those can watch videos.
and on friday, I even spent like the whole day to find converters for my videos.
the worst thing in this IT Show is that, we wanted to get creative players.
Just when we reached there, climb the long and crowded escalator, AND FOUND OUT THAT CREATIVE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE SHOW!

FINE, haha. we spent about one to two hours there and we went for dinner with my arms aching.
(it should be legs aching, but its the other way around though)
As previously, I went to challenger to check out prices, so we travelled back to pasir ris and found out that they left the 16GB ones. It was 9plus at night. You can't imagine how tired and disappointing and unfruitful this trip was, and i was out for the whole day.

Well, in the end, we decided to courts the next day.

SUN:
After YF, we went mega courts, happily thinking that BIGGER store should have more MP3 PLAYERS. well, there isn't even a sign of the player that we wanted to get, so another wasted trip. Then we went back and forth from tampines courts to century square's best denki, asking for that model and the price. We spent at least 2 to 3 hours over there. In the end, I got my mp3 player, same one as my little sis, while my elder sis decided that she would buy other models.

ANYWAY! Tried out my player and its still okay, so far, no problems with it. I can use it quite well, not much difficulties. I own a creative player though. This is my second one. HHA (:

This post is all about buying my gadets? HAH.
Anyway, had to plan alot of things.
SPY and Wanhong, I need to confirm the cycling trip on friday.
And we can also discuss what date and day we can all go for the ice cream trip too!

I'm FISHY!
That's all.

PS: I'm putting up pictures that my sister took at the esplanade, there was this moasic concert i think. and they had neon lights sculpture and its really cute and nice. HAH!

No comments: