Sunday, October 18, 2009

thoughts

my left wrist hurts again while playing piano.
sometimes, I am afraid that one day, I may not be able to play piano again.

Things happened so quickly nowadays,
Just reading through things,
and read something really stuck my mind.

God promises.
Sometimes, it seems hard to imagine how would God fulfill his promises,
It may take 1 year, 2 years or much more and in this process, you start to wonder
"did God forget me and the promises?", or you wonder, "is God testing my patience?"
many times, when it comes to waiting, it's really the hardest thing to do.
but by faith, continue to trust that God will really fulfill his promise because he does.
I know he would.

and I should start doing my QT, sometimes, I think I might be drifting away.
I need to get back on my feet.
so I would post my QT thoughts from today.

BTW~ pasir ris white sands has this yoghurt fruzen.
who wants to go and eat with me?
HAHAH :D


No comments: