Thursday, June 4, 2009

VERY DEPRESSING

I HATE THIS!
why my family don't understand me?
why do they don't appreciate me?

I had to play my piano.
but why do they always ask me to keep it quiet or stop playing for awhile.
And today I was rushing to practice for the pieces that I need to record.
WHY WHY CANT THEY BE MORE UNDERSTANDING!
MUST THEY ALWAYS DO THAT WHILE I'M TRYING TO LEARN SOMETHING!
i am very sad. I can't play.

I know that piano is very loud, but when they tell me to either stop playing or keep it quiet, it is very hurtful.
I really need to play the piano, don't they understand? If I can't play the piano, I'm not going to be happy.
I want my own digital piano, GIVE ME ONE, and I wont play the upright piano anymore, I'll play it to myself.

Now, I always have to press the middle pedal to make it softer, why can't they let me play.
what's the point of having piano lessons when I have to practice in a softer mode.
VERY DEPRESSING. VERY...........
I feel like stopping learning piano, its so hard to keep going anymore.
And I only have time to practice after school.
PLUS they watch TV the same time I play piano.
AND they like to on the volume louder while i'm playing.

Yes, I might be disturbing you, BUT I have to! I HAVE NO OTHER TIME TO PRACTICE.
why can't they understand this.

I really want someone in the family that love music as I do. someone, who really can listen to my music. I keep telling myself, God will listen to my music, but as I kept on playing, my tears just drop because the words that humans told me. ITS HURTING ME....

As I watch nodame cantabile, it makes me want to play more, I wish I could be like them, playing for hours non-stop. I can, but I guess the environment does not allow. I always thought that if I have digital piano, I can play it whole day without stopping and feeling satisfied with it.

I'll BUY it next year. This is too much for me, I want to play the whole day. Indulge myself with music.



Hey, I was going to post a happier post today. But I just broke down because of the situation here and trying to vent my frustrations here. SORRY people.

No comments: