Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some updates.

Taking a long break before writing this post.

One thing I am very happy about was the re-releasing of bokura ga ita.
I have been waiting for this manga for a year already.
When it ends of with the girl noticing the back of the guy she was looking for.
Finally, the writer is releasing it on 12th of June.
I can't wait since its quite captivating.

Another thing is, yesterday my piano teacher bought Grade 7 scales, sight-reading and pieces.
I'm not taking theory for G6, taking Grade 7 next year.
Anyway, I was so shocked when I saw the book.
especially when there are 4 pages for some of the pieces.
Longest song 3mins. HAHA.
Anyway, I listening to all the pieces and gonna choose the ones that I like!
Can't wait to learn the new pieces, but still, its quite challenging for me though.

I want to thank God.
For:
No lab management UT, because the day before, my laptop was down, so didn't had chance to study.

So sleepy, Lab management lesson is really boring.

No comments: