Friday, June 12, 2009

busy busy busy

okay. this is the worst week of my life.
HAH. not that bad lah.
this was supposed to be a holiday for us.
but i got to use this to finish up my FYP report.
everyone must be rushing through their reports too.

For the whole five days i have been cracking brains and doing this report.
52 pages and 8000+ words, i wonder if i can break 10000 words record.
I left the discussion, abstract, conclusion, references and appendix to finish.
AHH! in two days time. oh man.
and my hands are not that well recently.
kept getting numb and stuffs. oh well, too stress to care.

anyway, there are some pictures that I would like to show.
HAHA. i did all them during one of our experiment in the lab.
yes, and my team members make a joke out of it.

This is what you do when you are getting bored in the lab.




hmm, a cat actually. used iodine solution and drew this cat on the melted ice cream

it was supposed to be an umbrella with those little cute dots. HAHA! but i dunno how it becomes like this.
another e.coli drawing. its a beach, for those who dunno.

That's all, I was able to do all this stuffs because facis were not here. Or else i'm gonna get killed.
=p

:D a way to release stress!

No comments: