Monday, August 17, 2009

A small update!

well, I'm here again.
Today was the best day in RP!
We didn't had a presentation today, we just looked at the pictures my faci had on his laptop. then had our 6P. HHAH, what a relaxing day.

These days I have been watching a tv show called "fringe", it is showing on Monday on channel 5 at 10:00pm. Its really an interesting show, it talks about the fringe science, a 'pattern' that is happening. Well, fringe science, where science and technology have advanced to the point where anything is possible.

When I watched till 7th episode, it really gives me an idea. When science and technology reached this stage, I can imagine how many 'corrupted' people would take advantage of knowledge like this to create things as such.

I really recommend those who likes phenomenal stuffs and science to watch. Its a pretty good show. AHHA!

well, that's all. going off!
And well, next show to watch is criminal minds!
HAHA.

No comments: