Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall, slow tears

Saturday, I just went to the Hallelujah Oratorio concert.
I heard this song, I really loved it.

The lyrics:
Fall, slow tears, and drown all my doubts
and fears and wash away my sin and shame in the
flood of forgiveness and mercy.
Fall, fall, fall slow tears.

weep,sad eyes;my soul in repentance cries
create in me a clean heart, oh God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.
Take all my iniquities upon you.
Have mercy on me, have mercy on me.

Fall, slow tears, and drown all my doubts and fears and
wash away sin and shame in the
flood of forgiveness and mercy..
Fall, slow tears;weep ,sad eyes;
Fall, fall,fall, slow tears.

song is available to listen at:
http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/look_inside/5266153/audio/29670

No comments: