Wednesday, October 29, 2008

new room!

finally done with the new room.
but the repainting has to wait.

I design this room myself.
Of cus, my mum, dad, uncle and sisters have given some of their advice.
anyway let the pictures do the talking!

BEFORE RENOVATE:

This is my sister and my bedroom:
On the right, its our closet.
Sorry for the mess, I was in the middle of packing.

















On the right there is a space,
It was a partition between bedroom and working room.
We can close the door and it is cool. (we can gossip without anyone hearing.)















This is the working room.
Right is my sister's table and the left is mine.















A clearer picture of the partition door and my working space.












we had about 5 of these closet.
HAH!















So this is the end.

NEXT!! After about two days its finished.
but need to wait for cushion.
and now, it finally arrived!

AFTER RENOVATING!

This is whole overview of the room.
left corner is our closet, storage books.
left below is the cushion, we can sit there and work or sleep there.
HAH.
Wanhong! see that purple cushion?
It is the one we bought during 2I and I brought it home.















There you go, the door is gone and now,
the sleeping room is just beside the cushion.













Here is under the table.
to show you there is a hole.
If you are lazy, you can go over from here.
(if you are small enough!)













clearer? the wardrobe closet is moved to the main door.
It was in between at first..
HAHA















these are all my stuffies.(:












this area is for my sister's desktop.












this is my idea!!!
i'm so proud of this.
I used one of the closet from my sister's previous closet.
2 in 1 usage.
It can be sit, there is a cushion on top.
It can also be used as a storage box.
Look at the picture below!
isn't it cool?




























I love this new room!
but goodbye gossiping [now, one loud noise, it can be hear from outside :( ]and privacy.
HAH.

Friday is PP poster presentation.
I'm seriously cold feet.
After I heard that you will shoot with questions.
I have to practice my speech.

hurhur.
goodbye earthlings.
that's for today.

No comments: