Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Last day of SEPT

First post of the month

School holiday for yesterday and today, whee~

Some updates; my wiwi spree has arrived, betwo still arriving status and pgmall, restocking.

Bought two girl guides cookies and finished one box. XP

I'm still on naruto and bleach episodes

Haven check on We got married episodes.

Yesterday!!

I'm quite busy today as I spent the whole day doing my bulletin board.

I'm very happy with the results.

Intro: I got this idea when I search on the net for bedroom desgins. And there was a blog that show this ribbon bulletin board and I felt that it was really nice.

And, I also thought this was a good idea to put pictures and stuffs

So I went to search a video on ribbon bulletin board.

And they gave instructions on how to make it.

And then, an idea came to my mind as I walked through the house for materials.

I saw my sister's unused nylon string and I thought of a beach theme.

And the blue would suit my bedroom wall.

Then I found blue fabric and TADAA~

So this is my schedule for yesterday,

From 130-252; Went popular at TM.

Bought; corkboard, brads, tacks, paint, staple & staplets, bottle drink

252-402; Went to pasir ris park.

Collect sand and some seashells.

402- 430; Went to nearby minimart.

Bought, two glue and tibit.

Then back home.

I started my work at around 5 plus and end at about 11 plus.

And this is the result piece!

Here's is when you put picture or messages.

It looks really cool.

and btw, the blue color is sea,(not sky) and brown is the beach.

This was presented in the view point of me, standing on the beach looking towards the sea.

Check out this webbie to make your own ribbon bulletin board!

Think of ideas that shows your creativity. Not just ribbons and fabric.

(http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.3a0656639de62ad593598e10d373a0a0/?vgnextoid=2c4ec137bf22f010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&video_id=0&rsc=related)

No comments: