Thursday, July 22, 2010

HAHAH!

Another one month post!
some updates:
1. I'm not working as a receptionist anymore.
So during this one week, I'm supposedly to concentrate on my piano exams.
I'm trying hard!

2. I have been clearing out stuffs from my room.

3. Currently Slacking!

4. I should be able to blog more often since I'll be home before 8? heh! :D

HMM....
I would be buying the book "the journals of Jim Elliot".
And soon! I'll be blogging about the books I have read.
I realised that I haven't been writing about my thoughts for devotion, so will consider doing so soon. HMMMMMM....

anyways, I changed my blog template.
I thought it was nice.
When I change my blog template, it means I'm REVIVED! :D:D (for a few months? or days? years, i hope) HAHH.

Did nothing today except to practice piano and staring at the screen for 24/7. My eyes are really tired and I'm going to wake up early for tmr lesson. SO.....
NEED A SLEEP people!

LOVES JOLLY! :D,

No comments: